Drive speed, efficiency, engagement and personal connection with on demand and live video interviewing. Video interviewing allows recruiters to be more strategic and partner more effectively with line managers.
Some of the many benefits include:
- reduce your time spent on in-person interviews
- gain flexibility, reviewing interviews when you want and as often as you want
- increase collaboration with candidates, employees and other stakeholders
- reduce overall spend on recruitment
- assess what matters including self-confidence, alignment with company values, energy, assertiveness, articulation of ideas and language skills on your first approach
- an enhanced candidate experience
Be it pre-recorded or live, video interviewing emphasizes convenience – an important factor in a tight job market, especially with so many job seekers either actively employed or else unavailable during office hours.
Video interviewing is also mobile friendly, allowing you to reach candidates in different cities, looking to relocate, or those with mobility issues who can’t necessarily travel with ease.